Notebook Mentor A5 Career Journal – Not getting on with someone at work
Mend broken relationships. Use your career journal/book to get perspective on workplace conflict. Build your emotional intelligence to understand and resolve difficult situations at work.
The expert help and guidance in this notebook will help you take a grounded approach to resolving interpersonal differences and build refreshed workplace relationships.
Read expert advice and thought-leadership content. Reflect on personal thoughts and feelings. Write putting pen to paper, completing questions, challenges, and structured exercises. Process experience by talking to others and using additional online support materials. Act on conclusions where appropriate.
- A beautifully designed, hardback career journal
- Grey leather-look cover exterior with 120 gsm silk finish off-white interior pages
- Two colour with a matching 6mm grosgrain bookmark ribbon, to take you exactly to the right page every time.
- FSC certified material from sustainable sources
- 160 pages, including 40 blank reflection pages at the rear of every notebook.
Number of Pages: 160
Dimensions: 148 x 210mm
Colour: Grey and Orange
Package Dimensions (1 notebook): E2 Envelope 235 x 280mm