Notebook Mentor A5 Career Journal – Dealing with work and serious illness
Build personal resilience. Use your journaling notebook to deal with and spring back from illness. Process your experience and thoughtfully navigate your return to work.
The expert help and guidance in this notebook prepares you and loved ones to tackle the mixed emotions, highs, and lows of leaving work, dealing with treatment, recovery, and planning your workplace return.
Read expert advice and thought-leadership content. Reflect on personal thoughts and feelings. Write putting pen to paper, completing questions, challenges, and structured exercises. Process experience by talking to others and using additional online support materials. Act on conclusions where appropriate.
- A beautifully designed, hardback career journal
- Grey leather-look cover exterior with 120 gsm silk finish off-white interior pages
- Two colour with a matching 6mm grosgrain bookmark ribbon, to take you exactly to the right page every time.
- FSC certified material from sustainable sources
- 160 pages, including 40 blank reflection pages at the rear of every notebook.
Number of Pages: 160
Dimensions: 148 x 210mm
Colour: Grey and Mocha Brown
Package Dimensions (1 notebook): E2 Envelope 235 x 280mm