Featuring UK handmade ceramic buttons. Choose from 19th Century heritage illustrations of Pheasant, Owl or Lapwing buttons. A perfect gift for bird lovers and nature lovers. Or perhaps something for a game bird, or game bird lover?
These square notebooks are suitable for sketching, painting, and writing. The quality UK-made paper combined with Harris tweed cover make these notebooks extra special. Each notebook sleeve bears the Harris tweed label of certification and of course our Bertie Girl maker’s label which denotes you are buying a product handmade in bonnie Scotland.
– The Harris tweed cover can be used many times, it easily slips out of the book to be used again and again on your next notebook.
– The notebook is a sewn, bound sketchbook with a traditional black cloth finish cover. Refills are easily available, simply follow the re-order details embossed on the back of the notebook.
– The paper is blank, unruled 140gsm, acid-free, UK-made paper which is sized for extra wet strength.
– Square notebook paper is 140 x 140mm with 190 pages or 95 sheets.
– A5 portrait paper size is 145 x 210mm containing 92 pages or 46 sheets - see separate listing for further details.