A5 LEUCHTTURM1917 Official Bullet Journal with Introductory Guide to Bullet Journalling, Black
- 240 dotted pages with page numbers.
- Dimensions 145 x 210 mm.
- 80 g / m² Paper, acid-free.
- Colour Cover: Black.
- Embossed with 'Bullet Journal' logo.
- Elasticated Closure.
- 3 ribbon markers.
- Gusseted pocket.
- Blank table contents.
- An 8-page Bullet Journal Guide featuring Rapid Logging, Migration, Collections and Indexing.
- Sticker for labelling and archiving.
- Open-flat spine
The Bullet Journal from Leuchtturm is a must-have for anyone who loves to be fast, efficient and organised.
We highly recommend reading the book, 'The Bullet Journal Method' by the method's creator Ryder Carroll. His method goes waaay beyond to-do lists and boasts incredible efficiency and productivity. Give it a try! But if you don't have time to read the whole book - oh the irony! - then worry not: the Leuchtturm1917 Bullet Journal has been developed alongside Ryder himself and features a few pages to give you an idea of how you can start bullet journalling in a jiffy!