- Types of Fees
- Fee Avoidance
- Paying Your Notebook Love Fees
- Notebook Love Payments
1. Types of Fees
Sellers are required to pay the following types of fees.
Notebook Love membership start with a 14 days free trial. Within that time, members can also decide to change Membership Plans.
Subscribers can choose different option of plans that includes Monthly, Bi-annualy (every six month) or Yearly payments.
The cost of the plans are:
- Monthly: £34 per month
- Bi-annualy: £22 per month - £132 charged every six month
- Yearly: £14 per month - £168 charged once a year
Auto-renew - Subscription fees will be charged on the same day every month in your domestic currency. For example, if for the Monthly plan, your first fee has been charged on 10th September, then the following changes will be taken on 10th October, 10th November and so on. This principle is also applicable for the Bi-annualy and the Yearly plans.
If for the Monthly plan, your first fee has been charged on 31st May, then the following changes will be taken on 30th June because that is the last day of the month (the fee may be on the 1st July).
You can cancel your Notebook love subscription by deactivating your Membership Plan anytime. You will have access to your Notebook Love’s Membership account until the end of that subscription cycle.
If you would like to end your Member Plan before the subscription cycle you will still be charged for the remaining of that subscription cycle.
Sellers can decide to change plans at the end of their current subscription cycle.
Transaction & Payment Processing Fees
For U.K sellers (with payment account in British Pound - GBP) you will be charged a Transaction Fee of £0.98 and Payment Processing Fee of 8% per transaction:
- £0.98 is the fixed amount Transaction Fee that is deducted for every sale from the full of the product.
- 8% is the Payment Processing Fee in percentage amount that is deducted for every sale from the actual price of the product.
The item you list are displayed in British Pound (GBP) and regardless of where the buyer purchase the payment from. Although users (buyers) might use the currency converter tool available to them on NotebookLove.com, so that they can see the value of the item with their local currency, we’ll receive the actual payment in GBP.
International Transactions Fees
For sellers outside the U.K (with payment account in another currency than the GBP) you may be charged for additional following International Transactions Fees related to the currency conversion rate and cross-border fee:
- Via PayPal
- Currency Conversion Fees: Exchange rates apply when Notebook Love when you have a payment account with a currency other than the British Pound (GBP). To view PayPal up to date exchange rates, please log in to your PayPal account.
- Cross-Border Fee: Sellers from European countries outside the U.K will be charged by Paypal a fees from 0.2% to 0.5%. View your specific PayPal Cross-border commercial payment fees here.
- Bank Wire Transfer / Internet Banking
Notebook Love offers to sellers a facility called ‘Shipping Configuration’ to set their own shipping rate per Zone (A zone is a group of countries with the same shipping rate).
- United Kingdom: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales.
- Isle Of Mann & The Channel Islands: Guernsey, Man Island
- Northern Europe: Åland Islands, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden.
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Portugal, Reunion Island, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Vatican City State.
- Eastern Europe: Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Georgia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine.
On the cart page (during checkout), customers will have an option to calculate the shipping rates on the added products. Customers will get to know about the shipping prices that they need to pay during checkout before entering their account details thus reducing the rates of abandoned checkouts.