A5 New Manager Career Journal
Manage people effectively. Use your career journal/book to understand what it means to manage. Get familiar with key managerial concepts and situations. Build your personal development plan.
The expert help and guidance in this notebook will support you through the basics of managing, including early experiences of setting goals and reviewing performance. Build your communication skills and abilities to engage, motivate, and develop others.
Read expert advice and thought-leadership content. Reflect on personal thoughts and feelings. Write putting pen to paper, completing questions, challenges, and structured exercises. Process experience by talking to others and using additional online support materials. Act on conclusions where appropriate.
- A beautifully designed, hardback career journal
- Grey leather-look cover exterior with 120 gsm silk finish off-white interior pages
- Two colour with a matching 6mm grosgrain bookmark ribbon, to take you exactly to the right page every time.
- FSC certified material from sustainable sources
- 160 pages, including 40 blank reflection pages at the rear of every notebook.
Number of Pages: 160
Dimensions: 148 x 210mm
Colour: Grey and Wine Red
Package Dimensions (1 notebook): E2 Envelope 235 x 280mm